Frequently Asked Questions
You can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
To track your order:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the order you want to track.
- Select Track order next to your order.
- Select see all updates to view delivery updates.
You can update the shipping address, payment method, and more, on orders that haven't entered the shipping process by visiting Your Orders in Your Account.
Go to Your Orders.
Select Order Details link for the order you want to change.
To edit orders shipping address select Change next to the details you want to modify (shipping address, payment method, gift options, etc.).
Follow the on-screen instructions to change the desired information.
You can cancel orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet. Go to Your Orders and select the order you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel items
- Select the check box of the item you want to remove from the order. To cancel the entire order, select all of the items.
- Select Cancel selected items in this order when finished.
The appropriate tax amount by item will be included with your refund. Original shipping and handling fees (if applicable) may be deducted from the value of your refund unless the return is a result of our error. Refunds will be issued in the form of purchase gift cards.
Returns are processed in 10-14 business days and refunds can be expected 5-7 business days after processing.
If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item sold by Amazon, you can request a replacement for eligible items through Your Orders.
To replace an item:
- Go to Your Orders and select beside the item you want to replace.
- Select the item that you want to replace and select a reason from the Reason for return menu.
- If your item is ineligible for replacement, you will be asked to return it
A replacement order, with the same shipping speed that was used on your original item, will be created. Use the return label provided to you to send your original item back. You'll need to return the original item within 30 days
Stay updated with all the latest information from us, including important information about your account and the latest releases by keeping your contact details up to date.
To amend your contact number, email address or change your password, follow these steps:
- Log into 'My Account' using your email address or customer number and password.
- Select 'Change Details' from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Then choose to change your 'contact details' or 'sign in details' from the menu.
- Once you have updated your details, click on ‘save changes’ on the right-hand side to save them to your account.
If you have a complaint, please contact us so we can put it right. Please note, complaints by email should only be directed to the given e-mail address in contact us, to ensure they are dealt with as quickly as possible. Any complaints directed to any individual’s email address, may not be handled as promptly.
To help determine if your connection is secure, look at the status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) should be active, which helps to protect the transmission of information through the website. You should also verify that the URL for the page you are on includes "https" at the beginning. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
Help Us ImproveWas this page helpful?